Pro Aqua cap for polypropylene pipe DN 25
- Cap for polypropylene pipes Pro Aqua is a high-quality polypropylene fitting used to change the direction of the flow of water or coolant in the pipeline.
- It is applied to installation of heating systems, the pipeline with cold and hot water.
- It is connected to two pipes made of polypropylene with the same diameter.
The maximum pressure depends on the heating of the liquid:
- at heating 10°C - pressure 36 bar
- when heated 75°C - pressure 8 bar
SKU PA15010P Type Stub Diameter. mm 25 mm Method Welding (soldering) Working temperature 75 °C Material PP-R polypropylene