SKU: FH4-H 115
Konveka trench heater with fan FH4-H 115
Small but full of energy, FH trench heaters with fans will fill your room with pleasant warmth even in the coldest winters.
- Dimensions: 115 x 22 x 8.0 cm
- Output: 1658W (75/65/20°C); 1007W (55/45/20°C)
- Quiet and extremely economical EC fans increase the convection efficiency more than 4 times, almost without any sound.
- Due to extremely low inertia, can quickly increase and precisely maintain the set room temperature, providing the room with exactly as much heat as you require just when it is required.
- Create an effective warm air curtain for large windows, without allowing cold to penetrate the premises. The heat is perfectly distributed throughout the room.
- Works very well with low-temperature heat sources, such as heat pumps or condensing boilers.
- Fully floor-mounted, and therefore do not impede free passage .
- Perfect for any interior , as the only visible element is the grill, the material and color of which can match the floor covering.
- May be walked on and can easily withstand the weight of a number of adults.
- Supplied with a stainless steel casings and copper-aluminum heat exchangers, to ensure they remain extremely reliable over the long-term.
• Efficient, fast and economical heating device • Great looks and solid thermal power • UNIVERSAL. Suitable for working with all heat sources, including
• RELIABLE. Warranty for electrical part 2 years, for the rest of the
part - 10 years
• QUIET. Works very quietly, even during the most intense work • STAINLESS STEEL CASING. The casing will last for decades - it is made
of stainless steel
• DOUBLE GRID PROFILE. When one side is worn, you flip the grille
over and make it like new again
• ODISED ALUMINUM GRILL AND FRAME. The grille and frame are
made of pure aluminum. Their surface is anodized - covered with an
aesthetic and durable coating
• STRONG. Easily maintains the weight of even a few people • CERTIFIED. Heating power was measured in an independent
accredited laboratory according to the European standard EN16430
• RESISTANCE. Maximum operating pressure 25 bar